Church of St. Michael, Vernéřovice

8th Broumov Discussions on YouTube

Wath the online stream of the conference

More information >

Treasures of the Broumov region on YouTube

Watch the online concert of the festival residents

More information >

The church is undoubtedly a dominant of the village of Vernéřovice. It stands on a hill in the middle of the village located on the spot where the original wooden church, built in 1540 by abbot Marrhias and which was expanded in the 17th centruy by abbot Tomas Sartoria. Modern baroque church was built between 1719 and 1720, most likely by Christoph Dientzenhofer.

Share on